Dear ESA Professional,
We are sure that you will continue to be at our side and for this reason we remember you that on 31st December your ESA Active Affiliation wil be expired.
The only exception is for who has obtained the ESA Point/Professional qualification after the date of 1st September 2018.
To be able to continue to promote and manage ESA Activities is necessary to renew your own one and the insurance liability.
- You have to renew the ESA First Aid Instructor fee if you have the FAI qualification (if owned, the fee cover also the ESA OFAI)
- You can renew both ESA Instructor and ESA First Aid Instructor with a unique payment of € 160,00.
- Is not necessary to renew the ESA Specialty Instructor qualification since they are included in the above mentioned fee.
(*) If you stay and work in a territory covered by an ESA Regional Office (ie. ESA Egypt, ESA Vietnam, ecc) you have to renew your affiliation directly with your local office.
The 2019 membership fees are:
- ESA Diveleader / Assistant Instructor / Aqualeader / Mermaid Instructor / Apnea Instructor: € 80,00
- ESA OW Instructor / DL Instructor / PL Instructor / Master Instructor /IC Director: € 140,00
- ESA First Aid Instructor: € 27,00
- ESA Instructor + ESA First Aid Instructor: € 160,00
- ESA Diveleader / Assistant Instructor / Aqualeader + ESA First Aid Instructor: € 95,00
- ESA College - ESA IC Point - ESA Scuba Point: € 260,00
Renewal fee could be paid through credit transfer to:
SWIFT code BPPIITRRXXX
thank you for choosing ESA Worldwide as your professional training agency
(*) who renews before the 31th of dicember will receive a usefull present
For any further information, please email to email@example.com
home | italiano | english | espa˝ol |deutsche | franšaise